Contact Info

Contact Leia to order by email at: sweettoothcc@shaw.ca, or by phone at: 403-719-6204 or cell 403-702-6665

Friday, October 8, 2010

Gratitude

I've spent a lot of time this past summer getting organized.  I also had an unmentionable amount of help from my family and friends  - you know who you are! 
One such occasion was a little "photo shoot" we had in my home.  It involved dressing up my nieces and nephews and taking pictures of them eating up my cookies and cupcakes.  They had so much fun!  It was neat to see them interact with the camera and to find out how they just shined.  I am forever grateful to my sisters-in-law for bringing their children, dressing them up and then letting me fill them full of sugar!  My, oh my, they were wired after leaving my house!
So... I would like to introduce you to one of my favorite pictures and my niece, Peyton.  She is 5 years old,  full of life and her smile and giggles light up any  room.  She was at the center of our little photo shoot; she's the oldest, you see.   The picture placed as my header says it all!  Notice that smile.  Can you tell her favorite color is pink? 
Special thanks to my friend JOCELYN for taking the time to come and take the photos for me.  She was able to capture exactly what I was looking for.  I will introduce the others at a future date.  Trust me you will love them all!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment